Forget the British…NEW CONTRACTS ARE COMING! 2011 will launch one of the greatest number of changes that Colorado Real Estate Brokers have seen in many years. To what are we looking forward? Here are some examples:
- Five Contracts to Buy and Sell instead of one (WOW!)
- New Deadlines and Conditions
- Re-arranged Sections of the Contract
- New rules for the Foreclosure Protection Act
- Changes in the Short Sale Addendum
- New Addenda & many modified forms
Although the new contracts and changes will not become mandatory by the CREC (nor will they be available for use) until January 1st, it would be wise for Brokers to attend a class prior to then. For more information on Contracts classes available in Northern Colorado, see my “Schedule of Classes” page on http://www.charityvermeer.com.